Some engineering drawings for commonly missing WW2 jeep partsWe'd all like to have original NOS parts for our jeeps, but that's not always possible. So, in the spirit of Ray Cowdery's drawings in All-American Wonder here are some 3-view diagrams of some more commonly missing (and not so common) MB/GPW accessories and parts so you can try your hand at making your own. Some drawings that were on this page are now at the link listed below.
NOTE: You are free to use these drawings in any way you want with the proviso that the author's name remains on the image.
- Radio filter box (side under passenger's seat) by Dave Fillman
- Toolbox lock bracket (composite body version; Ford version coming soon)
- Grease-gun holder bracket clip (inside bonnet)
- First-aid kit bracket (behind dashboard) 90% done, coming VERY soon!
- Glovebox lid clip coming sometime... if I ever find one :)
- Hull M4 Compass mounting bracket (all 3 military types)
- 2-bolt Tire Carrier support bracket
- Windscreen clamp hold-down bracket
- Pintle hook reinforcement plate
- Air cleaner splash plate
- Transfer case shift lever boot
- Gear shift lever boot coming soon
- Canopy bows coming fairly soon!
- Canopy bow end loops ("elbow breakers") coming soon!
- Canopy bow pivot brackets coming soon!
- Passenger's seat pivot bracket
- Trailer socket cover plate (inside toolbox) coming sometime
- Dashboard instruments location diagram coming sometime
- Rear panel reinforcement brackets (US version) NEW!
- GPW Lubrication chart position
- Side cushion (crash) pads, canvas and brackets coming very soon!
- Rifle holder bucket to windshield brackets coming sometime
- Master cylinder / pedal shaft reinforcement bracket coming soon!
- Slave battery outlet receptacle by Alasdair Brass
- MB/GPW inner-diff Oil Seal tool
Parts commonly missing from WW2 jeeps acquired for restoration
Jon & Frank's Jeep-draw board
[The WW2 jeep] [Variants] [Technical Details] [Books] [Models] [Miscellany] [Pictures] [Stories] [Parts Suppliers] [Clubs] [Links]
Copyright © Steven Malikoff 1998; Last updated: 09-Aug-00